Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sometimes i just need to dance!

I just returned home from my Tuesday afternoon dance class. i am currently munching on pretzels and sipping at my homemade kombucha. I feel relaxed and at peace with myself and my place here. Here in the general worldly sense. I haven't taken Jason's dance class in a little over a week because he was out of town. I realized within the first two minutes of warm up that I NEED this. I can literally feel myself become less of an ass whole three minutes into class. By the end of the class I am a newer and better person. Sometimes I just need to dance in order to make my mind work better, to make my soul expand more, to make my spirit open up to all the possibilities and all the wonderfulness that is out there and in people. Sometimes I just need to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment