Sunday, July 15, 2012

it's sunday morning
i miss sunday mornings at home in california with my family
i miss having dogs and living close to the beach
i miss hanging out and feeling like i had nothing to do with the long day ahead
i miss you and mom
i am feeling sorry for myself right now because i have grown up
it happened so damn fast
i still feel like a little person though, inside.
i just yawned and stretched. isn't yawn a strange word?
i've been awake since 7am
my street was really quiet, but now it is starting to wake up
babies are crying and their ghetto moms are just yelling at them or telling them to "shut up"
i honestly don't think you or mom ever said that to me
don't get me wrong, you told me to be quiet, but never "shut up"

i sent you a text to see if you were awake
i sent you another text
you are awake!
i love imagining what you are doing or what you look like right now
i am in army boys underwear, my hair is straightened from last night, i am sitting on my window couch, it's 75˚ outside, it's cloudy and gray, i wanted to got to the beach today but thunderstorms are putting a damper on that plan
later i plan on going to my friend's outdoor pig roast, that is if doesn't rain
after that maybe i will go to a Paper Magazine event with Daniel
...i didn't tell you(but maybe you saw on instagram) that we went to a private dinner party and sat with the two founders(Kim & David) of the PAPER. it was so awesome
i will tell you about it when i call you later.

Daddy, I love you so very much. I want you to know that i think about you a thousand and one times a day. You are the best dad i could have ever asked for. You are my best friend and my mentor. You are the funniest guy I know and I love that about you. I just love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment