Thursday, December 16, 2010

I didn't mean to alarm you about my health – just thought you should know.

I am feeling better this morning but I still made a call to the doctor's office and I am going tomorrow. So things are being taken care of. But the pre-existing condition thing is a real issue and I must get new insurance. My last application was denied because of a pre-existing condition: amputated finger!

Now to your post:

I think the radiator is ugly. (although the patina and the setting are very cool)

Save up for something that truly fits your environment: re-purposed radiators went out in the 70's and for good reason.

So I say, leave it where you found it and wait for someone to throw out some Eames or Phillip Stark.

I love you too – a million bags full. Or more!

If there is something I have that you think would go nice in your apartment let me know. I am simplifying soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment