Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Walter

Walter's surgery on Monday went well. He was back home on Tuesday, took a walk in the afternoon and today he was able to take a shower and eat some good food. We talked a little this morning but it turned into a bit of an altercation as he was prodding me to go to the doctor and his insistence got annoying. I asked him to stop mothering me and he became annoyed. I have been very ill since Sunday with a gastro-intestinal problem. Pretty bad cramping in my bladder and colon, a constant fever and loss of appetite. I hoped it was just the flu and was waiting it out to see if it got any better – it hasn't and I should go to the doctor as soon as possible. But I'm trying to get new health insurance and any new issue could be seen as a pre-existing condition and thwart my chances of getting insurance at all. It's a gamble I have to play out.

It was really bad Monday evening and I was pretty scared so I called you but there was no answer. I waited until I thought Nancy would be off work and called her but no answer. Sent her an email and suggested she call but nothing yet. Today I dropped off some prints I had made of Nanny and she gave me some kind of baking soda and vitamin C concoction and said it cleans out the colon. And it does which is why I'm up at 12:30 am unable to be to far from the bathroom. Now I have bad cramping in my bladder and colon, a constant fever, loss of appetite and the runs. I think this is my version of time alone right now. Deaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment