Tuesday, May 24, 2011

seeing double


I feel like I am seeing double. Sometimes I actually wish there was two of me so that I could be split in different directions. That's not the case, so this double image is just for fun. It's also funny because I pulled my neck today and this picture shows how I am bracing myself. I knew it was going to happen too. I woke up with a funny feeling in my neck and sure enough as the day progressed through work, bike riding, lifting, stirring, dancing... it's out. I am seeing a doctor tomorrow who I have been meaning to see for the past year. She is who all my dance friends go to and she is supposed to be amazing. Every time I have made an appointment I have to cancel because something related to work comes up. This last time was a because I had to film CHOPPED the second day... and loose, oh well. So I finally broke, literally, and tomorrow at 9am I am hoping that Dr. Isis Medina will heal me and make my equilibrium come back to Earth. Love you daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment