Monday, May 16, 2011

Talking to Myself!

There is certainly more information on your Facebook page than there is on Mount Whitney Moments – Moves video, Science of the Lambs, photos of friends, etc. Aside from the occasional client meeting, a couple of hours a week visiting with Marsha and a 30 minute coffee with Walter, I am primarily alone. So when I write to you on this blog the assumption was (is) that you would be reading and interacting with me on a very personal level. But you really are not.

I feel guilty because I know you are very busy. I know you will call me when you can. And I know you know I love you. But I think MWM is simply another obligation that you have taken on that requires understanding and patience from me. When, in actuality, I'm just talking to myself – it amplifies my aloneness: horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment