Monday, November 22, 2010

anxiety alarm clock

it has begun. Anxiety is now kicking in for the holiday season! I awoke to a sickening feeling, the session of either having to throw up or shit, the fear and uncertainty of how the fuck I am going to get everything done to the level that I envision it. Luckily I have Flannery to live through it all with. After this week our month of huge catering events begin, cross over parties both for 150 and up guests. Handling not only the food prep and set up, but also the service and environment decor. AHHHH, the more I think about all the shit we have to do the more I feel like I need to cry, scream, or hide in a dark dark corner where no one can find me. Once this passes I will be able to be very excited about all the cool shit we are doing, but until then I am pretty much a little stress ball. Welcome are the days of coffee for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maybe even throw in a Kambucha for some added energy. The inability to digest or even think about eating food myself starts now. At least I wont be getting fat this winter, instead I am jumping on the ban wagon of stress anorexics.
I just realized this blog is a bit of a downer. I didn't mean for it to be, but I guess this will have to be apart of the process as well. It is cloudy and kinda chilly here today and I have hours or meetings, organizing, and panicking to look forward to.
I love you...send me some positive calming vibes if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment