Thursday, November 18, 2010

birthdays

Good morning deaner.
It's 11:37am and I feel like I have already had a full day. Up early this morning with a full stomach from an amazing dinner I shared with DP last night. Then I was off to the Coffee shop to meet up with Flannery and ultimately run into everyone I know in the neighborhood. I saw this guy Andrew, who is a casual coffee shop friend, think Zack Galafianakis. He is quite a character and retold an hysterical story to Flan and I about some chick he met online(okcupid.com) who came over to his apt to apparently watch Dancer in the Dark, but when she showed up (when ALL of her showed up) all she wanted to to was have sex with him. He was certainly caught off guard when she said she was going to "slip into something more comfortable" and came out in a very revealing nighty. Any ways, he went on and on and we were practically wetting out pants. Then we ran into Weston and Sven, and shared our last few sips of cafe with the handsome duo. Flan and I just finished a shit ton of proposals and emails, now we are off to meet Mia for a lunch of hot noodle Pho and then I am taking Mia to the figure drawing class. I am really looking forward to the expression on her face when she processes that we are going to be sketching a "little person" for the next 3 1/2 hours!!! Fantastic.
love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment